Naturally, we all have experienced sadness when we feel let down. Although there is a universal rule not to have any expectations, we expect to get what we want, we expect to get what we feel we deserve. Some of us think negatively and don’t expect anything good. My advice is; forget the expectation!
Instead of expecting specific things we should think confidently that we will receive what our true intentions are. We should wish for the biggest goal in mind. Some of us wish for a specific person to marry, a specific company to be employed by, a specific place to travel to. My suggestion is to think happiness with your ideal partner, happiness with your ideal work environment, and happiness with your ideal adventure or journey.
Whatever your personal circumstance is remember these things:
1. When you feel discouraged, feel it. Shed a few tears if you must, accept your feelings and then think differently.
2. Most disappointments are beyond our understanding and usually for something greater. Don’t stay discouraged.
3. Let go of thinking that because you didn’t get exactly what you wanted, you won’t get something greater in the long run.
4. Master detachment and use positive affirmations. The more you practice this, the more you will make this a habit. All you have to do is, let go of the disappointment of not getting exactly what you desired and instead say or write down that what you desire lies in a different opportunity that you aren’t aware of yet. By doing this you are detaching yourself from what you felt rejected or let down by, and you are speaking into existence in a confident manner that the Universe is preparing you for something greater.
5. Write down everything you are grateful for and then ask for confidence.
You don’t need to feel inadequate or unlucky. Everything happens for a reason and there is something more suited to your intentions. I didn’t always know this. I didn’t always believe this. I can truly say, I am happy for all of my past disappointments and even my current ones for I continue to get exactly what I need.
Don’t stay discouraged and remember, when life gives you lemons…